2023 Accelerator Program
F3 Tech has expanded its Accelerator Program to support late-stage companies in the AgTech, CyberAg, Renewable Energy and the AgBioTech sectors who are in need of advanced business advisory services. The program is supported by the nonprofit Eastern Shore Entrepreneurship Center and the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
Selected companies will be admitted into the program on a rolling basis and receive:
- AgTech, CyberAg, Renewable Energy and AgBioTech Industry access
- Revenue strategy and execution
- Pilot program development with F3 Tech’s Industry partners to expand technology adoption
- Advice on identifying new markets
- Investment strategy
- Guidance for executives and founders for potential company acquisition and/or commercial launch
In addition, program participants will have the chance to receive non-dilutive capital investment for use in manufacturing and other CAPEX scaling initiatives that will expedite their commercialization strategy, while also promoting Maryland as an optimal location for advanced manufacturing facilities. F3 Tech requires no equity from participants and receives no compensation for its business advisory services, a unique value proposition for many early-stage companies.